House Fell Through

Well, we are back house hunting again.  We found out today that they still have not gotten the title to the house straightened out.  They figured out who needs to sign, but no signatures have been filled out yet.  Since we will need to be moving in by January 1st, we decided not to extend the contract at this time.  We told them if they get everything figured out, still want to sell, to give us a call.

Leave a Comment

NOTE - You can use these HTML tags and attributes:
<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>